Mark Wedgwood had always been a lover of maps. In 2022, newly liberated from the constraints of a full-time job, he decided to cycle across every Ordnance Survey Landranger map of Britain. He spoke to The Cycling Europe Podcast about the challenge that took him from the northernmost point of Shetland (map 1) to Fowey in Cornwall (map 204)… the long way
Visit Mark Wedgwood’s website by following this link.
This episode of The Cycling Europe Podcast will be available across all podcast platforms on Saturday 6th May.
Find out more about The Cycling Europe Podcast by visiting the podcast page of CyclingEurope.org
All previous episodes of The Cycling Europe Podcast are available on Apple Podcasts:
Since 2009, CyclingEurope.org has established itself as a valued, FREE cycle touring resource. There’s now even a podcast, The Cycling Europe Podcast. If you enjoy the website and the podcast, please consider supporting the work of CyclingEurope.org with a donation. More information here.
LATEST CYCLING EUROPE POSTS:
- La France À Vélo – À La Rencontre De Ses Habitants
- Le Grand Tour: Day 47 – The Aftermath Of The Storm (Draft)
- TUDOR’s Strategy Within The Pro Cycling World
- Everything You Ever* Wanted To Know About Recording And Editing A Cycle Touring Podcast (…But Were Afraid To Ask)
- The Cycling Europe Podcast: Episode 076 – Tim Sanders – The Parenzana Trail / Venice to Munich
Catch up with The Cycling Europe Podcast: