It may be small, but Belgium has much to offer the traveller and cyclist with first rate routes and excellent cycling facilities across the kingdom.
Posts tagged ‘Belgium’ can be found by following this link.
For posts written by Andrew P. Sykes during his cycling in Belgium, scroll down below the map.
Other useful online links:
- Eurovelo.com – Belgium
- Amazon: cycling in Belgium books
- Amazon: travelling in Belgium books
2015: 2 cycling days, 1 rest day
- Rest Day 6: Waterloo, Belgium
- Cycling Day 40: Chapelle-Saint-Lambert To Borgloon
- Cycling Day 41: Borgloon To Maastricht