Although during the trip I posted short daily videos recounting the tale of my cycle around Europe this summer, the main reason for filming what I did was to make a film about the cycle from the Hook of Holland to the Hook of Holland. It’s quite a daunting task editing 2,500 videos into one film of about an hour but over the next few weeks that’s the plan. To whet your appetite, I have started by creating an into. You can watch it below.
The finished film should be completed by Christmas so you have plenty of time to catch up on the previous films. You can view them by visiting this page of CyclingEurope.org.
LATEST CYCLING EUROPE POSTS:
- Le Grand Tour: The Film Premieres
- Best Countries For Your First Cycling Trip In Europe
- What To Do If You Experience A Cycling Accident On The Road
- Le Grand Tour: Part 3 – La Véloscénie (Paris To Mont-Saint-Michel)
- The Cycling Europe Podcast: Episode 061 – The 1903 Tour De France… On A Brompton
Since 2009, CyclingEurope.org has established itself as a valued, FREE cycle touring resource. There’s now even a podcast, The Cycling Europe Podcast. If you enjoy the website and the podcast, please consider supporting the work of CyclingEurope.org with a donation. More information can be found here. Thanks if you do!
Catch up with The Cycling Europe Podcast: