The Cycling Europe Cycle Touring Photograph of the Year Competition that was launched recently has been continuing to receive some top-notch entries:
All of the photographs above are good examples of what you could be sending in yourself. Just remember that the rules of the competition (see below) stipulate that the photograph must include a bicycle and must have been taken in 2018.
You still have plenty of time to sort through your 2018 cycling photographs and pick out a potential winner. The closing date is Thursday 28th February and please send your images to office@CyclingEurope.org.
- Send your picture via email to office@CyclingEurope.org.
- The photograph must have been taken in 2018.
- The photograph can have been taken anywhere.
- It must include a picture of a bike on a cycle tour of at least one overnight stay.
- By sending the picture, you give CyclingEurope.org permission to use the image on this website and associated social media channels.
- First prize is a signed copy of all three of the ‘…on a Bike Called Reggie‘ books.
- Second prize is a signed copy of two of the ‘…on a Bike Called Reggie’ books.
- Third prize is a signed copy of one of the ‘on a Bike Called Reggie’ books.
- The first prize will only be awarded if a minimum of 10 competition entries are received. The second prize will only be awarded if a minimum of 20 competition entries are received. The third prize will only be awarded if a minimum of 30 competition entries are received.
- The closing date for entries is Thursday 28th February 2019 (so you have plenty of time to sift through your photographs, select your 2018 masterpiece and send it in).
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The winning photographs will be announced on Saturday 2nd March 2018 and published on CyclingEurope.org that day.
- Prizes will be posted to any address in the UK.