Remember this? Perhaps some of you attended the event last year. I couldn’t as I was cycling somewhere in western Germany at the time, en route to Nordkapp. But the good news is that the event is back in 2016! Over the weekend of the 27th to the 30th May (that’s the start of the May school holidays; the 30th is the Bank Holiday Monday) it will once again be taking place in Clitheroe, Lancashire and this year I will not only be attending, I will also be speaking!
Here are some quotes from a few people who attended last year’s festival:
- “The whole weekend was just very inspiring”
- “I have to say it’s the best event I have been to for a long time”
- “My favourite thing was to be able to meet and chat with other cycle tourers and be part of the norm”
- “I’ve never enjoyed a soggy camping trip so much! Thoroughly invigorated by hearing so many stories and travel tales, and meeting such smiling, boundless souls.”
- “I think it’s safe to say you are onto a winner here, the whole weekend was really well organised”
- “The best part was just meeting and talking to other cycle travellers”
- “Overall it was bloody great”
There is much more information on the festival’s website including a full list of speakers and a link to purchase tickets – get them before February 18th and save £10! And I’ll perhaps see some of you there…
What do you think?