I have shamelessly stolen this entire post (apart from this paragraph) from the most recent Sustrans email. It covers my corner of the World; West Yorkshire. I don’t live there now but I suppose it will always be ‘home’…
NCN West Yorkshire cycle routes map
This is the first Sustrans Discover map of West Yorkshire. The map shows all National Cycle Network routes in the area, the 150 mile circular West Yorkshire Cycle Route and recommended cycle routes. The map also includes 15 town and city detailed inset maps that show signed and recommended cycle routes to help people travel from urban to rural areas by bike.
Routes shown on this map
- Trans Pennine Trail north to south (National Route 67) from Wombwell to Harrogate via Barnsley and Leeds.
- Trans Pennine Trail (National Route 62) from Dunford Bridge to Selby via Doncaster.
- Pennine Cycleway (National Route 68) Dunford Bridge to Hebden Bridge.
- National Route 66 from Mirfield to York via Dewsbury, Bradford, Shipley and Leeds including the Aire Valley Towpath.
- Way of the Roses cycle route from Cracoe to York.
- West Yorkshire Cycle Route – 150 mile circular cycle route.
Please see locator map for the area covered by this map.
We would welcome any feedback on this map. Please email email@example.com
Published Date: June 2012
What do you think?