CURRENT LOCATION: Camping La Pinède
Very wet evening. I am reminded of cycling across Europe in 2010. Arrived in Switzerland… then left Switzerland. Full details tomorrow in the write-up for day 47.
LATEST CYCLING EUROPE POSTS:
- The Cycling Europe Podcast: Episode 064 – Laura Massey-Pugh – Around The World On A Tandem
- Episode 064: Laura Massey-Pugh – Around The World On A Tandem
- Reasons To Consider A Cycling Holiday This Summer
- Markus Stitz: Home Is Where The Trails Take You
- The (Virtual) Cycle Touring Festival 2023
Since 2009, CyclingEurope.org has established itself as a valued, FREE cycle touring resource. There’s now even a podcast, The Cycling Europe Podcast. If you enjoy the website and the podcast, please consider supporting the work of CyclingEurope.org with a donation. More information can be found here. Thanks if you do!
Catch up with The Cycling Europe Podcast: