CURRENT LOCATION: Camping La Pinède
Very wet evening. I am reminded of cycling across Europe in 2010. Arrived in Switzerland… then left Switzerland. Full details tomorrow in the write-up for day 47.
LATEST CYCLING EUROPE POSTS:
- Top Tips To Enjoy Your Cycling Holiday To Spain
- Le Grand Tour: The View From On High
- Episode 059: Le Grand Tour, Part 8 – The Rhine Cycle Route / EuroVelo 15
- Le Grand Tour: Day 63 – Rotterdam To The Hook Of Holland (39km)
- Le Grand Tour: Day 62 – Arnhem To Rotterdam (161km)
Since 2009, CyclingEurope.org has established itself as a valued, FREE cycle touring resource. There’s now even a podcast, The Cycling Europe Podcast. If you enjoy the website and the podcast, please consider supporting the work of CyclingEurope.org with a donation. More information can be found here. Thanks if you do!
Catch up with The Cycling Europe Podcast: