CURRENT LOCATION: Hotel du Port, Morlaix
According to the bird’s eye view of Morlaix in the image below, that’s the motto of the town. Original, no? It’s been a hot day so far, despite Brittany being the cold corner of the map of France on last night’s TV forecast. I’ve returned to the hotel for a siesta… I’ll head back out soon for anothercwander. There’s a festival of all things Breton taking place in Place Allende this afternoon so I’ll perhaps update this later. (I have done!) In the meantime, note that episode 055 of The Cycling Europe Podcast was published this morning – part 4 of my ’Grand Tour’ series – so if you have 55 minutes to space… All the links can be found by navigating over to the podcast page of the website.
LATEST CYCLING EUROPE POSTS:
- Wheeling Towards Sustainability: Exploring The World’s Top Bicycle-Friendly Cities
- The Cycle Touring Festival 2023: Next weekend!
- 20 Is Indeed Plenty… Although Some (Men) Might Take Persuading
- The Cycling Europe Podcast: Episode 075 – Craig Fee – Cycling Into The Unknown
- Episode 075: Craig Fee – Cycling Into The Unknown
Since 2009, CyclingEurope.org has established itself as a valued, FREE cycle touring resource. There’s now even a podcast, The Cycling Europe Podcast. If you enjoy the website and the podcast, please consider supporting the work of CyclingEurope.org with a donation. More information can be found here. Thanks if you do!
Catch up with The Cycling Europe Podcast: