CURRENT LOCATION: Hotel du Port, Morlaix
According to the bird’s eye view of Morlaix in the image below, that’s the motto of the town. Original, no? It’s been a hot day so far, despite Brittany being the cold corner of the map of France on last night’s TV forecast. I’ve returned to the hotel for a siesta… I’ll head back out soon for anothercwander. There’s a festival of all things Breton taking place in Place Allende this afternoon so I’ll perhaps update this later. (I have done!) In the meantime, note that episode 055 of The Cycling Europe Podcast was published this morning – part 4 of my ’Grand Tour’ series – so if you have 55 minutes to space… All the links can be found by navigating over to the podcast page of the website.
LATEST CYCLING EUROPE POSTS:
- Le Grand Tour: Day 38 – Pouzols Minervois To Montagnac Via Sète (134km)
- Le Grand Tour: Day 37 – Alzonne To Pouzols-Minervois (71km)
- Le Grand Tour: Day 36 – Toulouse To Alzonne (92km)
- Le Grand Tour: Day 35 – Grisolles To Toulouse (31km)
- Le Grand Tour: Day 34 – Agen To Grisolles (94km)
Since 2009, CyclingEurope.org has established itself as a valued, FREE cycle touring resource. There’s now even a podcast, The Cycling Europe Podcast. If you enjoy the website and the podcast, please consider supporting the work of CyclingEurope.org with a donation. More information can be found here. Thanks if you do!
Catch up with The Cycling Europe Podcast: