6 years ago today, I pushed the bike out of my flat in Reading and set off on a cycle to southern Italy. Here’s how day 1 was blogged at the time:
- La Via Romeo Francigena / Eurovelo 5
- The Send Off Party!
- Iconic Location No. 1: Windsor Castle
- Abbey Wood Campsite
- And So To Bed….
3 years ago today, it was cycling day 15 and I was en route to Dubrovnik:
1 year ago today, I was in Norway and it was cycling day 87:
- Cycling Day 87: The Weather Report From The Lofoten Islands…
- Cycling Day 87: Ramberg To Kabelvåg
- Cycling Day 87: The Photographs