CURRENT LOCATION: Yes, still at home…
But I am packed! I can thoroughly recommend gradually gathering your kit together in your living room in the weeks before the off. The packing process is much easier and all those ‘have I remembered…?’ questions have (hopefully) been answered well before the off. As for the clichéd ‘kit pic’ I’ve taken a slightly different approach, as you can see below. I set off tomorrow lunchtime; train from Halifax to Hull and then the overnight ferry to Rotterdam…
Here’s a more traditional ‘kit pic’ from a few days ago, limited to the tech. More details here.
LATEST CYCLING EUROPE POSTS:
- Visiting Europe’s Best Cycling Towns And What To Take With You
- Wheeling Towards Sustainability: Exploring The World’s Top Bicycle-Friendly Cities
- The Cycle Touring Festival 2023: Next weekend!
- 20 Is Indeed Plenty… Although Some (Men) Might Take Persuading
- The Cycling Europe Podcast: Episode 075 – Craig Fee – Cycling Into The Unknown
Since 2009, CyclingEurope.org has established itself as a valued, FREE cycle touring resource. There’s now even a podcast, The Cycling Europe Podcast. If you enjoy the website and the podcast, please consider supporting the work of CyclingEurope.org with a donation. More information can be found here. Thanks if you do!
Catch up with The Cycling Europe Podcast: