The Cycling Europe Cycle Touring Photograph of the Year Competition that was launched recently has been continuing to receive some top-notch entries:
All of the photographs above are excellent examples. Just remember that the rules of the competition (see below) stipulate that the photograph must include a bicycle and must have been taken in 2018.
You still have a few hours to sort through your 2018 cycling photographs and pick out a potential winner. The closing date is Thursday 28th February – that’s today – at midnight. Please send your images to office@CyclingEurope.org.
- Send your picture via email to office@CyclingEurope.org.
- The photograph must have been taken in 2018.
- The photograph can have been taken anywhere.
- It must include a picture of a bike on a cycle tour of at least one overnight stay.
- By sending the picture, you give CyclingEurope.org permission to use the image on this website and associated social media channels.
- First prize is a signed copy of all three of the ‘…on a Bike Called Reggie‘ books – NOW GUARANTEED
- Second prize is a signed copy of two of the ‘…on a Bike Called Reggie’ books. – NOW GUARANTEED
- Third prize is a signed copy of one of the ‘on a Bike Called Reggie’ books.
- The first prize will only be awarded if a minimum of 10 competition entries are received. The second prize will only be awarded if a minimum of 20 competition entries are received. The third prize will only be awarded if a minimum of 30 competition entries are received.
- The closing date for entries is Thursday 28th February 2019 (so you have plenty of time to sift through your photographs, select your 2018 masterpiece and send it in).
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The winning photographs will be announced on Saturday 2nd March 2018 and published on CyclingEurope.org that day.
- Prizes will be posted to any address in the UK.
Categories: Adventure, Cycling, Photography, Travel
What do you think?