1a. Finish correcting / editing the book.
1b. Make an effort to get it published…and then stick on Kindle.
2. Sort out flat (including cleaning carpets which, in a strange way, excites me)
3. Sell all my unused chattels on e-Bay.
4. Watch pile of DVDs that have never been watched (and then flog on e-Bay).
5. Get lots of exercise.
6. Do something impromptu with Reggie.
7. Avoid getting obsessed by ticking things off a list that I wrote on the first evening of the holiday.
8. Fail & re-write list.
9. Try not to spend too much time thinking about all those colleagues who are spending their summer doing things far more adventurous than me…
Off to the Loire valley today with family + tandem, If you get your head around pedalling a bit of the return from Paris bit in late August give me a shout. Will be off the communications grid for a fortnight. No phones, no computer (well that is the order, I will see if I can manage!!)
Bonn champs with cleaning the carpet!