1a. Finish correcting / editing the book.
1b. Make an effort to get it published…and then stick on Kindle.
2. Sort out flat (including cleaning carpets which, in a strange way, excites me)
3. Sell all my unused chattels on e-Bay.
4. Watch pile of DVDs that have never been watched (and then flog on e-Bay).
5. Get lots of exercise.
6. Do something impromptu with Reggie.
7. Avoid getting obsessed by ticking things off a list that I wrote on the first evening of the holiday.
8. Fail & re-write list.
9. Try not to spend too much time thinking about all those colleagues who are spending their summer doing things far more adventurous than me…