No pressure then… It’s probably fair to say that most of you are not avid readers of the Halifax Courier so for those not fortunate enough to be within the newspaper’s catchment area of the Calder Valley of West Yorkshire, here is a cutting from the ‘WOW 24/7 Entertainment’ section:
Those feet are becoming famous in their own right…
Yes, I’ll be speaking at the ‘Tour de Halifax’ cycling festival on April 8th, but for those of you elsewhere, fear not! I may be coming your way, especially if you are within spitting distance of Clitheroe, Bristol, Lismore in Ireland, York or Cambridge. The talks will be about the most recent cycle from Europe’s southernmost point at Tarifa in Spain to the continent’s northernmost point at Nordkapp in Norway and signed copies of the book – Spain to Norway on a Bike Called Reggie – (and its predecessors) will be available at all the events after its publication on May 11th.
- 8th April 2017: Square Chapel Centre for the Arts, Halifax – TICKETS NOW ON SALE – £6/£4
- 26th – 29th May 2017: Cycle Touring Festival, Clitheroe, Lancashire – TICKETS NOW ON SALE
- June 2017: Roll for the Soul, Bristol (more details soon)
- 17th June 2017: Immrama Festival of Travel Writing, Lismore, Ireland – TICKETS NOW ON SALE – €10 (see full programme below)
- 25th June 2017: The York Rally – FREE
- 1st August 2017: Cambridge – FREE (more details soon)
A constantly updated list of speaking events (along with a talk preview and contact details should you wish to invite me to speak) can be found on this page of apsykes.com.
What do you think?