From probikekit.com, a company that still talks imperial! This is the 21st Century boys…. These are the panniers that Mark Beaumont uses;
Outdoor specialists swear by the functional and strong system of front and rear bag loading on both sides. And since every ounce is crucial for long distance bike touring, the Rollers main advantage is their little net weight.
No matter whether you bike forest tracks or desert roads, cross canyons or rivers, the extremely durable outer fabric has proven its strength in numerous real tests. These are not the only reasons why the all weather solution was awarded several times by the bicycle press: hermetical roll closures, shoulder straps and the ORTLIEB Quick-Lock System ensure that food and equipment are not only protected 100% but also accessible at any time.
- Durable, waterproof polyester fabric: PD620/PS490.
- Ortlieb QL1 mounting system.
- Protected against splash water coming from all directions.
- Dust proof.
- Available in 4 colours.
- With integral pocket.
- Height: 16.5 inches (back) / 11.8 inches (front)
- Depth: 6.7 inches (back) / 5.5 inches (front)
- Upper width: 12.6 inches (back)
- Bottom width: 9.1 inches (back)
- Width: 9.8 inches (front)
- Weight*: 67 oz. (back) / 56.1 oz. (front)
- Capacity*: 2441 cubic inches (back) / 1525.6 cubic inches (front)
* weight and capacity of pair of bags.