Most of the Kindle sales of Good Vibrations: Crossing Europe on a Bike Called Reggie have so far been within the UK – 90% of them. The remaining 10% is made up mainly from sales via the Amazon.com site. These could be in North America or, quite frankly, anywhere else in the World! Apart, that is from Germany and France where Good Vibrations is listed on the Amazon.de & Amazon.fr sites respectively. I have one sale on the German site (thanks Claus!) and as of this morning, I have a sale in France! Is it you? Would love to know who has invested; please tell me… As a result of this one sale, I have leapt to the top spot in the Amazon.fr chart of English language books about cycling… It’s a start.